Who are we ?
Metrologic Group, a Sandvik company, is a global leader in 3D measurement and inspection software. We are passionate about advanced technologies and innovation. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to enter into a career where you can help shape and define the innovation!
With triple digit sales new license sales growth in 2022, our team is growing!
What do we propose?
Type of contract : Permanent
Starting date : November 2023
As the Regional Key Account Manager, you will work within a world-class team to drive sales growth and develop relationships to assigned Key Accounts.
By meeting with customers (virtual and onsite travel), you will determine customer needs, learn their applications and understand their business. You’ll largely control your own travel schedule, but we are looking for a willingness to travel to customer locations with the necessary frequency to grow the business.
You will be empowered to do what it takes to be successful and will be encouraged to find and take opportunities to grow professionally. This position is what you make of it.
- Routine visits (virtual and onsite) with assigned Key Accounts within the US, Canada and Mexico
- Collaboration with other regions/Key Account Mangers
- Understand the organizational structure within each account and develop strong relationships with all core contacts
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Creating and following up on business opportunities with customers, prospects and sales partners
- Analyzing Customers’ needs / demands
- Proposing targeted technical solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Coordinating projects in collaboration with technical teams & internal resources to meet the needs of the customers
- Regularly updating the CRM with sales calls, visits, opportunities and projects
- Responsive action to leads, customer requests and quoting
- Maintain an efficient and effective self-organized customer visit work schedule for business growth
- Work as part of a highly effective team by developing positive relationships with managers, colleagues, partners and customers
To succeed in this role we are seeking someone with:
For this position, we are looking for a creative, high-energy and optimistic sales person who wants to take advantage of the luxury of selling the best product in its category. We are looking for people with a background in Metrology or other manufacturing software and a desire to cultivate new relationships and further grow our existing ones. The right candidate will know how to uncover customer needs and apply Metrologic solutions in a way that contributes to the success of the customer. We want someone eager to gain a deep understanding of the products as well as the needs of the target market. Know that you will be supported by an seasoned team of experienced Metrology Applications Engineers with decades of high level experience in the business. We are a dynamic organization who listens to the feedback from our team and customers and makes adjustments in the spirit of continual improvement. Be assured that your voice will be heard.
If you are someone who likes playing on a winning team and loves to uncover and solve manufacturing problems, we are looking for you!
This position is for you if you are able to:
- Workplace communication, teamwork/collaboration, leadership
- Cross cultural competencies
- Ethical decision making
- Emotional intelligence
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Experience in manufacturing and/or metrology will enable you to better understand our products more quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills and analytical skills in order to best support your customers. Your strength of persuasion, your rigor, and your reactivity will be assets for the success of your missions.
This position will report directly to the US National Sales Manager and Global Key Account Management Coordinator.
The onboarding process includes training on our value propositions, where we fit in our market, and technical training on our products.
Please, send your application using the form below.